Monthly small group mastermind call to review the celebrate the progress of the previous month and plan the next 30 days with other intentional mothers who are striving to Soar!
Accountability + Baby Steps = Progress, Energy, and Momentum
- Live 1 hour zoom call. There are three phases to the call. First Jessica guides a monthly review and then we break into mastermind group to share progress. Next Jessica guides a planning session and then we break out into mastermind groups to share plans and overcome any obstacles. We will end with a Q&A portion to discuss anything that you didn't resolve in your mastermind groups.
The emphasis is on giving YOU time to talk.
All calls are via zoom and are held at 7:30pm Eastern Standard Time (5:30pm Mountain Standard Time - it isn't unusual for our west coast moms to bring dinner :) )
Jan 26, 2023
Feb 23, 2023
Mar 30, 2023
Apr 27, 2023
May 25, 2023
Jun 29, 2023
Jul 27, 2023
Aug 31, 2023
Sep 28, 2023
Oct 26, 2023
Nov 30, 2023
Dec 28, 2023
Who is this For?
Mothers who who want accountability for their projects and goals and develop effective planning skills that are designed for the unique realities of mothers.
We have working moms, homeschooling moms, stay-at-home moms, and working from home moms that are part of Soaring Mothers Society. We value and respect all domains of life and want to support you where you want to grow this year - whether in be in your business, systems for managing your home, relationships, or personal projects.
Who Is This Not For?
While this group isn't bent toward a certain faith or denomination, God does come up in our conversations. We respect and welcome all beliefs and religious backgrounds, but if you aren't comfortable with conversations about faith occasionally being part of our discussions this isn't a good fit.
Why is this program unique?
- Everyone gets to talk! While there are segments in large groups, the majority of the time you are in a small group (less than 5 women) sharing and discussing what is relevant to you.
- You won't have extra assignments to complete. The entire focus is celebrating what you did do and celebrate it and get clarity about what YOUR priorities and have a plan for success for the next month. You can't get behind - we are supporting your real life in all seasons of motherhood.
- We celebrate wins and growth even in survival mode! No matter what happens this year we are here to help you make progress on your goals and focus on who you want to BE.
- We value ALL aspects of motherhood, work, and business. Life for moms is integrated and complex and we respect that. No goal is too big or project too small.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to attend live?
Yes. Because of the nature of the small group masterminds there aren't recordings of those segments of the calls. If you need to miss occasionally though (which absolutely happens!) you can catch up with your mastermind group and still share and report what happened via email or Marco Polo.
- Do I need the Thriving in Motherhood Planner? Nope, but the planning and review sessions are based in the same research and productivity principles as the planner was designed for, so it is a fill in the blank experience with TIM Planner. Feel free to bring whatever planner/notebook/journal system you use to the call and adapt accordingly.
- What happens after I purchase?
You will get instant access to the Soaring Mothers Course which has a welcome video waiting for you and the dates and zoom link for easy access each month. You will receive a reminder email to join the call on the last
Thursday of the month as well.
If you purchased Made to Soar: Next 90 Days you will have instant access to that course as well from your Course Dashboard page.
What People are Saying
"I'm now living life in alignment instead of staying stuck in perfectionism. As part of this supportive group of women, I was able to celebrate my wins and troubleshoot my challenges. I looked back on the month that just passed and saw, with the group's help, how much I actually did accomplish and was able to move forward into the next month with a renewed sense of pride and excitement about what was to come."
"It's nice that in this group I can bring anything to discuss whether I'm having trouble with meal planning or I'm thinking about this with my business because everything's valuable. These monthly planning sessions are really helpful because it helps me focus in on what's the next step that I need to take is instead of getting caught in dreaming. Having a space to process my next step and then actually write it out has created incredible progress in my home management, homeschooling, and non-profit."